Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 1: bored in des moines airport

Hi everyone! Haha although I really can't say that because at the moment I have zero followers. I decided to blog rather than attempt to remember to email everyone who said that they wanted to hear from me while in Spain. This is kinda cool hopefully I'm good about it and I keep everyone on their toes. So for now I'm using my cell phone as a hotspot and getting Internet from there...hopefully this works in Spain too because chances of my 60 year old host family couple having wonderful wireless high speed is prolly slim. Well for now I am just waiting for my flight to atlanta I should board here soon! Then I have an hr layover there and I'm off the Madrid! I'm starting to get excited I can't Believe it...well this 10 yr old kid next to me (luckily stunted and can't read)is annoying the poo out of me his mom and dad are too busy eating their hotdogs to realize that he is talking my ear off. I'm going to be rude and put my iPod in haha who eats hotdogs at an airport anyway!!!!!????

Well love you all!

P.s. Someone explain to mom what a hotspot is hehe

4 comments:

  1. Oh and also Trisha dandurand if you follow me forgive my grammar I'm typing on an iPad and punctuation is overrated hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I am perfectly fine with bad grammar on a blog; it's when it's in academic papers that I get snooty. :)

    I am so glad you are blogging, and I really really hope your phone works in Spain too. If your Mom calls me, I will explain what a hotspot is.

    Have fun!! I am so jealous. I really think I should visit you over a long weekend or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah!
    I'm so glad you are blogging so we can keep up with your latest and greatest adventures! Stay safe!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAVE A GREAT TIME! BE SAFE! VAYA CON DIOS!!
    UNCLE MARK

    ReplyDelete