Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 2: no sleep, stuck between a huge guy and a huge guy and alone in the airport for 5 hrs,

Mom don't freak out by the title. Haha but that sums up my day. An awful 8 hr flight to Madrid from Atlanta I am too nice and I gave up my seat so a dad could sit by his kids. He failed to mention that his seat was literally tiny I was between two 60 yr old men who didn't speak English and had big Spanish bellies hehe...anyway I got Here. But at 730 and I didn't leave the airport till 1 cause I had to wait for everyone. I have slept 2 of the last 35 hrs but whatever lol my host dad came and got me he is a cute little man, his wife is in london for a wedding she will be back tomorrow! Tomorrow it will be easier to get on the Internet because I am starting class!

5 comments:

  1. That's what you get for being nice! From now on, total bitch all the way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some sleep. Keep us informed and have a great/safe time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET SOME SLEEP! LET US KNOW ABOUT UNIVERSITY! AND ABOUT YOUR HOST FAMILIA.BUENOS TARDE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nannyboat! That's my girl...giving her seat away. Think you need to follow Trisha's advice...somewhat!!!! I'm at Tara's and she's still very sick. She did get on the Zpack tho. She says to have fun and she'll get on tomorrow to visit with you. I'll contact bank tomorrow in am. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you made it safely - leave it to an Iowa girl to be nice and give up her seat. Too bad it had to be to sit between some 60 year old guys instead of some hotties (do they use that phrase anymore?) You know what I mean though. Can't wait to hear about your next adventures!

    ReplyDelete