Monday, July 4, 2011

THE WAIT IS OVER I AM HOME WITH WIFI!!!!!!!!

Holy I need to catch up. Good thing I took notes on my life while I didn't have internet! Lets begin where I left off with my last day in the blistering heat of Sevilla.

Alrighty, after the wonderful flamenco experience the night before, Lakshmipoo and I were a little sleepy. We had planned on meeting Jessie and Keely at 9 am, but....that didn't happen. (don't judge us it's so hot we really can't enjoy ourselves until after 6 pm). So we finally rolled out of bed and showered midday. I can't remember what we did for lunch or anything...oops. We did however walk around Seville. Oh yes and there was a plan to go to a swimming pool, but that never happened because we were a little creeped out by the locals who invited us. As we speak, my photos are being uploaded to facebook, and I am thinking I will organize them onto my blog so you know which pics go with which story.

So after lakshmi and I did some sight seeing and napped (again no judgement the heat wipes you out!), we decided to go out for some tapas before we met Keely and Jessie for flamenco. We went to a cute lil place, spoke some spanish, and ate like spaniards at 9 pm. It was fun!

We met at the cathedral. Jessie and Keely brought a few girls they had met at their hostal. One was from San Diego State studying all semester in Saragosa. The other was 26, broke up with her boyfriend, quit her job, and decided to travel until she ran out of money (AWESOME!!). So we went to a neighborhood known for night life, and attempted to find flamenco. All we found was tapas and tiny bars. It was a week night so not much was going on. The neighborhood was gorgeous, and right by the river so it was worth the walk.

Lakshmi and I headed home at about 1. I was hungie and we had to get up at 5 the next day for our flight to barcelona....now that's a whole other story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment