Thursday, June 2, 2011

Boring Day

Good morning everyone! I am really having quite a boring day. Just had class and a little nap now I came back to school to use the internet for awhile. It´s freezing here. Well not freezing but like 16 grados celcius whatever that means. It´s not normal apparently, and no one has proper clothes. Oh well it´s not too bad with a sweater on but I only brought one so it´s getting pretty tacky. I am going to go running after this because I couldn´t this morning. My host mom thinks I´m getting up too early (8 oclock) and she can´t sleep when she knows I´m gone. It really annoys me cause they dont care if we come home at 3 but waking up at 8 is waaaay too much. Whatever tho she was pretty nice about it so I am going to follow the rules. I´m getting excited for madrid this weekend! and a short week of school next because  IM GOING TO PORTUGAL!!! I hear its really really awesome there, and it will be nice to get away from Valladolid for a lil while. Well as far as last night goes I just met with my conversation partner. We went to the beach and had a coke at the bar there then walked home. It´s really good to do that every week it keeps you away from english all afternoon. I am also kind of getting to the point where my brain hurts. not because its hard just because im switching between english and spanish and its pretty difficult. I am also craving cereal and normal food. I love the food here I just want something normal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment