Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello wednesday

Yay we are getting near the end of school! The Asians finish tomorrow and after that only four more days! The friday of our last week is a graduation ceremony haha. So I haven't really been up to anything in the last 24 hours. I had a normal day at school, oh then we had our final conversation partners. That is always a good experience. I had a different girl this time. She was really great. She gave us good tips about where we should go for our final week. Sounds like Valencia, Seville, and Barcelona are must sees, but I also want to stop in Granada to see the alahombra. Lakshmi and I plan on figuring all that out tonight, and getting tickets tomorrow. This weekend is Salamanca. We have heard that it is awesome so I am really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment