Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just saw ally's blog and it's way better than mine :(

I suck at blogging apparently. I just saw my friend ally's blog, and its phenomenal she has like pages and bible verses and she talks about her feelings. Man, I feel like a loser. Hehe just kidding I don't want to make a career outta this. I could make a career out of traveling tho. Who wants to sponsor me?

Any who. Mari and vale got home this morning. It was sad that someone in their family died but they were very chill about it. It was also nice to have the house to ourselves. We figured out how to turn the Spanish dubbing off. OMG we watched two movies, say yes to the dress, some terrible knock off of what not to wear, and friends. It was glourious.

So ally broke her foot dancing on a marble floor at school. Her bones must be weak (she's a vegan, I suggest supplements) but now her trip is basically ruined cause she is in a cast and Spanish crutches are like the wrist stick ones ya know.

It's been so great I am getting really excited and really sad. I love Valladolid!

1 comment:

  1. Nan - WE LOVE YOUR BLOG just the way it is!!!!!! It's so fun to hear of your adventures. Keep posting. Love from Skalla-Land :)

    ReplyDelete