Monday, June 20, 2011

Its Monday!

Finally Monday of my last week of school it's so weird! I have been here for so long,but I feel like it was just yesterday I got here. I can't wait to be done with school, but I really will be sad to leave. I love Valladolid. It's such a great city.

Well today is Monday so we aren't really doing anything. Lakshmi and I need to go by a bus ticket today. So that will be a trip haha. Its a long walk. Last night after supper we walked it to make sure we know how to get there. So fri night begins Lakshmi and my big adventure! Thursday night should be fun too because theree is a festival on the beach and it is after our finals! Yay!

Oh my gosh i forgot to add in my post about the weekend that Saturday night we went out with our teacher! He is from the south of Spain so he dances much better than the men of the north, haha or so he says. But it was very fun, and odd haha.

1 comment:

  1. hi hannah,it sounds like you are having a wonderful time. love you. gram.

    ReplyDelete