Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Catch up post lisbon

Here is the low down on this week. I have nothing going on.

Sunday: we woke up at 2 pm. At the food our mommy left us for lunch, went to the beach, and came home to watch our annual Sunday evening movie with our host mom.

Monday: I went to class, Ate lunch, napped, went to the beach, ran (I found a wonderful new place to run by the rose gardens. I love it) and then there was talk of salsa dancing (haha salsa is Latino not Spanish but they don't really have like flamenco classes) but after supper we all met up and it was just a lot of not knowing where we were going and everywhere we went was closed. The girls maybe don't realize that people don't go out so much during the week. The weekends are so fun I don't really think it's worth it.

Alrighty now I'm all caught up! That is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment