Friday, June 3, 2011

Feliz Fin de Semana!

Hey everyone! TGIF! And I'm already done with class while you losers are just waking up hehe. I'm chilling at a bar stealing their wifi. They don't really understand iPads so I don't think the bar tender knows what I am doing. Using the schools computers gets old and today while I was at school the internet was down....any who um last night. Tapas tapas tapas! Luis treated our group to a tapas crawl it was really fun and the food was delicious. We stayed out pretty late tho so I thought i was going to have a hard time staying awake in class but I was chipper hehe! I'm so excited to go to Madrid tomorrow. There are a few of us planning on getting a hotel and staying the night. Well actually a hostel. Which are completely safe place it's just that damn movie makes them sound bad so I didn't wanna say it. But I did haha. Its seriously like 20 bucks a night in a hostel it's sweet. Yeah so tonight we are just going to kind of hang out. It's finally a little warmer today so that's good. Hopefully by next week we can go to the beach! I'm still rocking short lines and they need to go. Well I will prolly not blog until Sunday evening. Ten un buen fin de semana! I miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun Hannah! And you are right - hostels aren't bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah! Your trip sounds so fun! I hope you are taking lots of pictures and having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete