Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Test day yuck

Hey so I just had my first exam this morning. It was harder than I expected but not bad. Everyone was kinda freaking out it's a little annoying. I have one more test in like an hr. I'm a little sleepy I don't really want to take it but hopefully after we finish we can just leave. I think I'm kinda sick. I just saw Luis and he said I looked like crap. Haha he is a funny guy. I feel a little better today tho so hopefully it's just a cold. We leave in like 15 hours for portugal! A red eye train it should be fun. There was a mess up with the hotel rooms it's now 80 euro a piece because some ones host mom said if there are extra people in your room they call the police. So that is a no no apparently. It's a little annoying cause one girl booked it without asking but idk its a holiday inn so it will be a nice place. Note to self do everything on my own from now on tho. Ok well I hope everyone is having a good time in los estados unidos! Hasta luego!

Ps I will look and see why you guys can't comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah - Hope you get feeling better - or at least looking better :) lol. Have fun in Portugal. Love from the Skallas.

    ReplyDelete