Tuesday, June 21, 2011

No tengo un titulo

Buenos dias!! Hopefully everyone still reads this and hasn't forgotten about me....

Today is Tuesday. Tomorrow is my last day of class, then thursday I have finals, then Friday we have graduation and Lakshmi and I are getting on a bus to Seville. It's all going by so fast! So weird I am totally excited to travel tho!

Yesterday we walked to the bus station with some other girls. Only took us 1hr but whatever. When we were walking home an old lady asked me for directions, and AFTER I spoke to her and told her where to go she said "de donde en espana eres tu?" aka where in spain are you from aka she thought I was from Spain! Hahahaha it was a proud moment in my life.

We had to go to the equivalent of radio shack after getting bus tickets because I am an idiot and I brought my old blackberry charger not my camera charger. The guy that worked there was really nice and he let me charge my battery at the store without buying the charger. El era un majo (its a word they only use in Spain for someone that is super nice.) I have been called that only once, when an old lady was standing and I gave her my seat. It was an honor hehe. The old people here are sooo active. They are always walking around or pushing each other in their wheel chairs.

So Lakshmi and I are alone again. Someone in mari family died. So they left in a rush last night to go to the wake and today the funeral. It's going to be weird eating lunch by ourselves. Haha oh well it's an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah,your Spanish is getting better but remember most old ladies can't hear too well ! Right gma ? uncle Marco

    ReplyDelete